800x600 (83 KB) · gallery page
- There is a Flippin, Arkansas. I have no idea if this car came from there or not.
- Sorry about the poor picture quality... It looks great on a two-inch screen!
- When leaving Union Station a guy came up to me to share in his spoils. Seems somebody left a pack of cigarettes lying on a table outside, and he noticed and picked them up. That was nice of him to offer.
- On the train back someone was talking about how Metrolink was saving them $120.00/week in gas. I'm impressed that they were driving some 1,000 miles every week along a path the train serves.
- One of the security guards at the Shrewsbury-Landsdowne I-44 station must think I'm mighty suspicious. I was the only one on the platform that he asked to see valid fare from. Maybe he's afraid of cameras?